Clinical Vision Therapist Trainee- (2 years contract)
- Opportunity to help improve people’s lives
- Be part of an exciting team
- Career development as a Clinical vision therapist
Rewarding position, working with children one-on-one to improve their visual skills, through Vision Therapy.We will train the right person to become a Clinical Vision Therapist. We are looking for someone who is mature, reliable, has the ability to learn new things, work independently and multi-task. Must love children!Education or Psychology background, tutoring or teaching experience required. Experience as a kindergarten teacher and working with children with special needs preferred.Please DO NOT apply if you are interested in short-term work. Because of the training required, and to maintain consistency for our patients, we would like someone who can be with us for at least 2 years and preferably longer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Linguistics/Languages, Music/Performing Arts Studies, Others, Psychology or equivalent.
- Can work independently, in a dynamic & fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work as a team player.
- Oversea Training or Visited Trainer from e.g. US, Canada, Australia,etc (subject to performance)
- New/Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
- To communicate to others in English and schedule appointment
- Greeting and attending to clients.
- Able to interact with all level of staff
- Handling phone call & documentations
- Able to assist vision therapist (will be trained)
Career LevelEntry LevelQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Job Type Full-Time :Job Specializations Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst
Sun Time Vision Specialist is dedicated to helping his patient overcome the visual roadblocks to their success, knowing that proper Neuro Vision Care plays a vital role in child and adult overall growth, performance, development and academic success. The goal of us is ensure that all our patient have a better performance for a better life.