Whether you like a fast paced multiple or you're more inclined to a slower, more customer care based independent we have something for you! The companies on offer are committed to delivering superior, high quality to more and more people all over Malaysia. The Company heavily deliver eye brain connection service. Sun Time Vision Specialist is dedicated to helping his patient overcome the visual roadblocks to their success, knowing that proper Neuro Vision Care plays a vital role in child and adult overall growth, performance, development and academic success. The goal of us is ensure that all our patient have a better performance for a better life.
These practices are looking for a confident Optometrist with a driven mindset and a good work ethic to join their passionate teams in a full time position within their practice.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- 30-45 minute testing times (Depending on practice)
- Expert Mentor will guide you specialize in Behavioural, Functional Optometry that can’t learn in University
- Excellent career development opportunities
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional with computerised systems and modern equipment
- Opportunity to help improve people’s lives
- Be part of an exciting team
- Career development as a Office Manager
The Clinical Administrator works under the direction of the Practice Manager and/or Assistant Practice Manager. Performs a variety of administrative and data management functions. The Patient Care Coordinator is the primary access point for patients and is responsible to ensure that the patient receives timely, efficient, and compassionate customer service. Duties may include but are not limited to: Greeting patients, verifying demographics and insurance information, collecting payment for services, answer and route calls, schedule appointments for current patients as well as new patients, maintain medical records, reconciles work lists and reports. Reliability, customer service and attention to detail are critical to this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Linguistics/Languages, Music/Performing Arts Studies, Others, Psychology or equivalent.
- Can work independently, in a dynamic & fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work as a team player.
- New/Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
Sun Time Vision Specialist is dedicated to helping his patient overcome the visual roadblocks to their success, knowing that proper Neuro Vision Care plays a vital role in child and adult overall growth, performance, development and academic success. The goal of us is ensure that all our patient have a better performance for a better life.