Whether you like a fast paced multiple or you're more inclined to a slower, more customer care based independent we have something for you! The companies on offer are committed to delivering superior, high quality to more and more people all over Malaysia. The Company heavily deliver eye brain connection service. Sun Time Vision Specialist is dedicated to helping his patient overcome the visual roadblocks to their success, knowing that proper Neuro Vision Therapy & Rehabilitation plays a vital role in child and adult overall growth, performance, development and academic success. The goal of us is ensure that all our patient have a better performance for a better life.
As a Dispensing Optician you will be face to face with our customers and patients, building great relationships, offering advice and helping them to select the eyewear that is right for them. Your customers and patients will be at the heart of everything you do, and you’ll make a real difference to how they look, feel and see.
When you join us in one of these roles we will provide you with the training and support you need to continue with your development. With so many opportunities to move into different roles across the business, this could be the start of a great career. That is including how do apply all theory into practical combine with OPTOMETRY Clinical skills.
Our practice care is at the heart of everything we do. Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-tasking, resourceful and able to work independently
- Valid Annual Practicing Certificate & Registered with Malaysian Optical Council
Program Mission: Experience a unique opportunity to develop proficiency in Primary eye care, Pediatric optometry, Geriatric optometry, binocular vision.
Skills Attained: Acquire the patient education and practice management skills needed to excel in a private practice environment
Patient Demographic: Participate, from start to finish, in the management of successful
Primary Eye care , but are not limited to:
• Special Needs • Post-surgical • Basic Skills • Strabismus/Amblyopia
Advanced Technology: Extend your skills in the application of emerging technology for vision testing and eye health detection in a professional setting:
- Near and Far retinoscope
- Non Contact Tonometers
- Digital slit lamp
- Hand held slit lamp
- Low Vision aids
- Digital retinal imaging
- Automated & Manual Perimetry visual field testing
- Variety of Stereopsis test
- Variety of Phoria test
- Glaucoma Screening & Management in Primary eye care
- Eye disease e.g. Age related macular degeneration management in Primary eye care
- Contact lenses fitting skills
- RGP fitting
- Anterior and posterior skills on slit lamp
- Management of Strabismus, non-strabismus cases
In addition to providing routine vision care we also provide specialized services to treat binocular vision problems, including non-surgical approach of non-strabismus treatment.
We will train you both soft and technical skills. You will how to use Theory into the practical, when come to prescribe.
Entitle for Optometrist and Optician. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Opportunity to help improve people’s lives
- Be part of an exciting team
- Career development as a Office Manager
The Clinical Administrator works under the direction of the Practice Manager and/or Assistant Practice Manager. Performs a variety of administrative and data management functions. The Patient Care Coordinator is the primary access point for patients and is responsible to ensure that the patient receives timely, efficient, and compassionate customer service. Duties may include but are not limited to: Greeting patients, verifying demographics and insurance information, collecting payment for services, answer and route calls, schedule appointments for current patients as well as new patients, maintain medical records, reconciles work lists and reports. Reliability, customer service and attention to detail are critical to this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Linguistics/Languages, Music/Performing Arts Studies, Others, Psychology or equivalent.
- Can work independently, in a dynamic & fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work as a team player.
- New/Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
Sun Time Vision Specialist is dedicated to helping his patient overcome the visual roadblocks to their success, knowing that proper Neuro Vision Care plays a vital role in child and adult overall growth, performance, development and academic success. The goal of us is ensure that all our patient have a better performance for a better life.